Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Personal Notes Today

I have a question for the two Manteca City Council Candidates. Does their Supporters realize the hot button issue of the acceptance of PG&E money? I'm willing to bet that they don't know. I now realize why some candidates do not accept endorsements. It could backfire on you at anytime when you least expect it.

I have been getting emails about the 'Letter to the Editor' from one of the candidates who voiced his opinion regarding this issue. Two things here. First, you can contact me to list your letter as well, but I must know who you are. Second, if you wish to Comment, then inform our readers who you are. If you don't like this blog then go start one of your own. I call the shots as I see them and with this PG&E money and them being involved with Prop 8, I do have an issue with this. This company should have stayed out of it and the two city council incumbents should have not accepted this money because it is an insult to most families in Manteca.

No comments: