Thursday, November 20, 2008

?tsoP nuS ehT htiW gnorW sI tahW

Translation: What is wrong with the Sun Post?

Hey, it's been a while, I've been busy and a bit tired, but I have to say that last weeks Sun Post was a very disappointing release. What in God's name have you done Mr. Perry? Are you FRICKEN stupid? I'm not going to say anything about CC, she's just stupid.

I mean, on a day we all celebrate to honor our men and women in uniform, you get the entire images and pictures back asswards. You idiots! Someone should fire the one responsible including the owners need to give up a months pay and donate it to some charity...preferably one not in Manteca belonging to any of the other groupie hand-outs club.

One good thing about it, I'm happy to see someone still writing about the money in Steve DeBrum and Jack Snyder's campaign. I'm sure we'll find out. I'll be sure to post it here. I think we're going to find a lie soon enough.

Oh, and Ben Cantu is running again for 2010. Well, good luck there ole Ben. I personally don't think you'll make it, but it's good to see some local civics in action.

No comments: