Friday, June 26, 2009

Thursdays Thriller of Celebrity Deaths

I'm not going to say too much here about this, but I have to say something.

Farrah Fawcett's death was tragic as we all know, having cancer and trying to survive is a tough thing to go through and that being said, she's already forgotten about in one day because just hours later, Michael Jackson dies. Sorry Farrah fans, Michael was the king and when royalty dies, well, you're corpse is nothing but ash after that and you're no 'Billie Jean'. I know 'heaven can't wait', but no one is 'invincible' and 'whatever happens', happens. You really did 'rock my world' with that poster.

I'm not one to really follow pop icons and the Hollywood crowd because they are all filled with nothing but pretend and lies. It's all image and what you can make of it. You believe in something long enough, you'll start to act and respond that way even when it's wrong or an outright misinformation about ones self.

It's sad when someone dies, that's for sure, but honestly, I'm not going to miss either of these two persons 'this time around'. Ed McMahon had more then these other two. He retired a Colonel in the Marine Corps. I have more respect for him because of this. Let's get real here, 'they don't care about us'. That's '2 bad'. However, I have to deal with all the networks who 'come together' trying to get in on all the Michael Jackson hype and bitter-sweet departure of their most talented and favorite one-gloved bankrupted superstar. After all, it's only 'money'. I'm no 'stranger in Moscow' and I'm no 'tabloid junkie'.

I'm keeping it clean here, I don't want to say anything like child-molester or crazy nut or some other kind of thing they keep calling him, 'dangerous'. Hey, I'm not saying he's 'Bad', he was 'in the closet'. I mean, after all, we're 'just good friends'. Maybe it's 'the way you make me feel'. At least there are plenty of other Jackson's who can fill the 'missing one' Five spot.

Oh, there I go again, I'm 'Off the wall' and 'I can't help it'. I know it sounds like maybe 'I wanna be startin' somethin'', but that's not true, I've been 'working day and night' and it's only 'human nature'. I know, I know, you're telling me that I 'won't stop until I get enough', but hey, 'why you wanna trip on me'? I'm no 'smooth criminal', but I'm going to 'keep the faith'. Well, his fans will say that he's 'gone too soon'.

Now I have to get ready for the Michael Jackson weekend where all the channels are filled with VH1 and MTV reject videos and all the other losers who claim to have made him famous. Good thing I saved my Three Stooges Videos.

I'm 'speechless'. I wonder what Dennis Wyatt is up to today? Hmmm, let's see what I can find.

No comments: